This is a comprehensive guidebook to the wonderful bouldering of Magic Wood in southern Switzerland. The bouldering at Magic Wood is on fine-grained, rough and excellent quality granite rock, located in an ancient conifer wood and a charming Alpine Setting.
All the boulder problems are shown on colour photo topos, along with a brief description. Many of the problems are also shown on boulder maps. The guidebook is split into 9 different areas and describes 953 problems across a wide range of grades, as detailed below:
• 19 problems between Fb 1-3
• 34 problems graded at Fb 4
• 97 problems graded at Fb 5
• 176 problems between Fb 6a-6b+
• 245 problems between Fb 6c-7a+
• 188 problems between Fb 7b-7c+
• 79 problems between Fb 8a-8c
• 115 problems graded as projects
Published in July 2016 this guidebook is in German, French and English text throughout.
Number of pages is 192.
Size is 150mm x 210mm (A5).