This guidebook covers all the sports climbing and traditional rock climbing routes in the national park of Paklenica, Croatia. The guidebook describes all the rock climbing routes at Paklenica, including the all the routes on the famous Anica kuk and Debeli kuk. The guidebook covers all of the following sectors:
• Single pitch sports routes in Klanci.
• Long multi-pitch routes on Anica kuk.
• Long multi-pitch routes on Debeli kuk.
• Multi-pitch routes on Veliki Vitrenik, Kukovi ispod Vlake, Maniti kuk, Veliki Cuk, Mali Cuk, and Kuk od Skradelin.
• Single pitch sports routes at Karin (1/2 hour drive from Paklenica).
The multi-pitch routes at Paklenica are a mixture of sports routes and traditional routes (requiring cams and nuts). However the guidebook indicates this at the start of each route, and often (especially the easier routes) there is at combination of bolted protection and traditional protection on the same route.
The majority of the routes described in the guidebook are shown on good clear topo diagrams. Each pitch is graded (using French grades) along with the overall length of the route.
Published in 2009 (5th Edition), the text at the start of each crag and/or section is in Croatian, German, Italian, Slovenian and English text.
Number of pages is 280.
Format 130mm x 210mm.